Tuesday 5 April 2016

Cold as Ice knot wrap


Today I received the Cold as Ice knot wrap which was featured in the Lush Kitchen (as part of the Cold as Ice gift set) at the end of 2015.

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to try the Abombinaball bath bomb that the design of this knot wrap is based, mainly because it's a sell-out while I'm at work! 

Luckily I was able to buy this knot-wrap on a Facebook group as someone had quite a collection of them.

The colour is beautiful, with several types of blue and with the occasional hint of neon yellows and green which work so well. This material is quite thick and you can feel the quality in this knot-wrap. I like to use my knot-wraps as hairbands and this will be plenty to cover my very thick hair - and I can imagine it will be easy to tie up.

No comments:

Post a Comment